Street Smart Etiquette is empowerment! There comes a time when you have to silence your phone and take your eyes from the screen; you have to hit the street to meet with associates, clients and network potential clients. When you do, you need the confidence to say “Hey, I got this!”
Street Smart Etiquette reminds us all of basic techniques in presenting ourselves to others to be more successful in all arenas of life. Diane Lee’s workshops, presentations and individual coaching sessions will give you:
- Distinguish yourself from the competition
- Clients are looking for the cutting edge difference: courtesy, image, trust & reliability
- Develop and Maintain Quality Business
- Prospects will want to do business with you – they will keep coming back and refer others to you as well.
- Present a Positive Image
- You will be perceived as a winner people will want to be associated with.
- Project Confidence and Authority
- Expectations are high. You cannot afford to get caught on little details that hinder a polished presentation.
- Build Teamwork
- There is less stress and tension and more productivity when the rules of engagement are defined.
Because it’s not just good manners – It’s Good Business